I had a whole Thanksgving entry planned out, as the holiday celebrated around the country just passed. However, In reality, how many of you actually care about my Thanksgiving? Let's think about it logically and decide. Not many. So, why not write about something else. At school there has been sickness flying around, and basically everyone I know has been sick for a few days at least. I had dodged it successfully since the epidemic began. I Lysoled like crazy, washed my hands more than normal, and stayed far away from those infested with the nast bug. I guess one could say I'm a bit of a germophobe when people are sick. Personally, I don't really see that as a bad thing.
Naturally however, my time as come, and being home for Thanksgiving break, I can feel the congestion building. It's a light congestion, but it's there, making my breathing harder abd grosser than it has to be. It was only a matter of time before the sickness flew my way and latched onto me. What can I do though? Afterall it really is just a common cold, and with the proper sleep and nutrition should be gone in a few days. Let's hope that's the case. I really hate being sick. It puts such a damper on my day.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go, not following the crowd chicka!
Yea I hate being sick too, but thats because I'm always sick.
See I have horrible allergies, which means living in these dorms I'm living in my own death trap. So I tend to always have a sniffle and a sneez.
So when i get sick, its horrible.
But you do try to avoid being sick really hard. And you think it would start at school, but you went home and got sick? How ironic.
Anyways, I'm glad your better chicka.
Im lucky in the whole cold topic because very rarely do i get sick. It has never been anything more than a sniffle or slight cough in a long time. I don't know what it is I am not the germaphobe that you say you are. I drink orange juice almost every day but I do not think that would amount to not getting sick. So I guess I am just lucky and hope that this luck continues.
Post a Comment