Thursday, September 11, 2008

Top Ten Animals

Black Rhino, Black Rhino
What do you see?
I see a Giant Panda looking at me.

Giant Panda, Giant Panda
What do you see?
I see a Tiger looking at me.

Tiger, Tiger
What do you see?
I see a Beluga Sturgeon looking at me.

Beluga Sturgeon, Beluga Sturgeon
What do you see?
I see a Goldenseal looking at me.

Goldenseal, Goldenseal
What do you see?
I see an Alligator Snapping Turtle looking at me.

Alligator Snapping Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle
What do you see?
I see a Hawksbill Turtle looking at me.

Hawksbill Turtle, Hawksbill Turtle
What do you see?
I see a Big Leaf Mahogany looking at me.

Big Leaf Mahogany, Big Leaf Mahogany
What do you see?
I see a Green-Cheeked Parrot looking at me.

Green-Cheeked Parrot, Green Cheeked Parrot
What do you see?
I see a Mako Shark looking at me.

Mako Shark, Mako Shark
What do you see?
I see Zoologists looking at me.

Zoologists, Zoologists
What do you see?
We see a Black Rhino, a Giant Panda, a Tiger, a Beluga Sturgeon, a Goldenseal, an Alligator Snapping Turtle, a Hawksbill Turtle, a Big Leaf Mahogany, a Green Cheeked Parrot, and a Mako Shark looking at extinction.

No comments: