I had an assignment in my creative writing class in which I had to clip out phrases and work them into a poem. Honestly I didn't have anything else to write about this week, so here we go.
Rachel Dryce
May 9, 2007
Sometimes it appears there’s no rhyme or reason,
If someone says something amiss,
I feel like I’m falling out of that window,
You were, are still – A point of light,
An active member,
It’s magic.
Critics declared you a hit,
A cat-walk aided hit,
Telling jokes while cameras hone in on faces,
You see in their faces they so believe in the magic,
They no longer accept your death.
The 2 week period put things in perspective,
Because I had never known,
What was your most pleasurable experience?
You were always about fabulous storytelling,
They were great, I felt like I wasn’t here,
And I have you to thank far a lot of fond memories,
And after a brutal ending,
That old bat!
Her life’s dream was to meet Cinderella.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment